Company: TEC Equipment
Posted on: October 18, 2019
TEC Equipment is the West's leading full-service, heavy-duty truck
and trailer dealership, with over 1,300 employees in 26 locations
in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, and Arizona. Since our
humble beginnings in 1976, we continue to be family-owned and
operated. Click Here to Learn More About TEC Equipment.
Our newly remodeled Oakland, CA location hosts a busy Service
department. We are looking for full-time Diesel Mechanics to join
our team. This position is primarily responsible for performing
preventative maintenance, diagnosing, and repairing heavy duty
We offer in-house advanced-training opportunities - we are the only
dealership in North America that is able to conduct all Mack/Volvo
training up to the master tech certification within our in house
Training Centers. We cover travel costs for our technicians to
attend training and want to invest in your growth.
Our other benefits include:
* Working at a Certified Uptime Service Center
* A location that strives to be the best - 2016 Volvo Dealer of the
Year - Western Region
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Life, Accident, and Disability Insurance
* Healthcare, Commuter, and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
* Paid Time Off
* Uniforms and Cleaning Service
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Length of Service Recognition Program
* Referral Bonus Program
* Paid CDL Medical Recertification Fee
* Paid Steel-Toed Boots
* 24/7 Virtual Doctor Visits
* Tobacco Free Program
Main Job Duties
* Perform inspections to diagnose heavy duty trucks.
* Perform preventative maintenance.
* Repair or replace parts as needed
* Verify vehicle performance.
* Maintain vehicle records and warranty repairs by documenting
* Must use all safety equipment necessary for the job.
* Must demonstrate proficiency in the repair of one or more of the
* Car or truck Engines
* Drive shafts
* Electrical systems
* HVAC systems
* Steering systems
* Basic computer skills
* Ability to meet physical demands of the job in safe and alert
manner (job requires frequent lifting/moving, climbing, stooping,
kneeling, seeing, grasping, wearing personal protective equipment,
We believe our employees deserve a safe work environment - all
offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of
pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for
positions that require driving is contingent upon passing MVR
record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance with your application please email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503) 247-4065.
Keywords: TEC Equipment, Alameda , Diesel Technician, Engineering , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!