Dishwasher PT/On Call
Company: Oakmont Management Group
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Mariner Point is a premier senior community situated on a
beautifully landscaped campus. Developed by Oakmont Senior Living,
Mariner Point provides exceptional quality, comfort, and care with
five-star services and amenities. Residents enjoy a rewarding
lifestyle with the individualized comprehensive support that
promotes continuing independence.
Why should you choose a career with Oakmont:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan & Life Insurance
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Emergency Family Fund
- Career Growth, Relocation and Travel Opportunities
The Dishwasher is responsible for ensuring that dishes and
utensils are returned to the kitchen, cleaned, sanitized and
properly stored at all times, in accordance with companys mission,
vision, and values.
- Prepare dish room/area prior to meal service.
- Transport all dishes to the kitchen following meal preparation
and meal times. Clear, wash and sanitize dishes and utensils.
Return clean dishes and utensils to appropriate storage areas.
- Assist with breaking down the kitchen for clean-up. Perform
general clean up and sanitation clean-up of dish room, kitchen,
dining areas, steam tables, range hoods, sinks, and drains. Empty
- Respond to resident concerns and complaints in a professional
and caring manner.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff,
residents, and guests, following established safety standards.
- Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with
co-workers and other departments.
- Prefer six (6) months experience working in a kitchen or
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Possess written and verbal skills to interact and communicate
effectively with employees, supervisors, physicians, healthcare
professionals, residents and their families.
- Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening
tests, including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test
within 72 hours of start date.
About Oakmont: Oakmont Senior Living is a recognized leader in
the retirement industry, having planned and developed more than 50
retirement communities in the western United States. Oakmont
strives to create an atmosphere of family and community among
staff, residents and resident family members. We know that caring
and meaningful relationships are the foundation for a rewarding
life. Our belief and our mission are to treat each member of our
community with respect and compassion. Our staff is hand-selected
for their skills, previous experience, and passion for working with
the elderly. Our practice is to incorporate joy and laughter
alongside our expectations of excellence. Walk into our community
and feel our pride in ownership and commitment to service.
EEOC: Oakmont Management Group is an equal opportunity employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), marital or
parental status, physical or mental disability, family medical
history or genetic information, military status, or unfavorable
discharge from military service. These protections extend to all
management practices and decisions, including any recruitment and
hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and
career development programs.
Keywords: Oakmont Management Group, Alameda , Dishwasher PT/On Call, Other , Alameda, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!