Company: Cost Plus World Market
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Who We Are
For over 60 years we have shared stories from across the globe
that remind you of a time you cherish, a place you love and people
who make you feel at home. We have inspired the home decorator,
entertainer and gifter with our unique assortment of products
sourced and designed around the world and we continue to be
inspired by you. You, your authenticity, impact and distinction
drive our success and inspires us to be inclusive, collaborative,
open minded, adaptable, honest and respectful.
What You’ll Do
Work in coordination with the Director, Creative Operations,
departmental and cross-functional teams to manage production,
routing and approval timelines for all marketing creative projects.
This includes, but is not limited to, the scheduling and tracking
of day-to-day workflow for all Marketing email communications and
ensuring the accuracy and communication of all relevant event
information in accordance with the marketing communications
- In coordination with Director, Creative Operations create and
monitor production schedules for Marketing email communications and
other projects as needed.
- Coordinate with Director, Creative Operations to establish
weekly workflow priorities for creative team
- Ensure that job requests are properly submitted, approved and
initiated into the system.
- Liaison to the merchant community responsible for tracking all
email change requests and communicating all design, copy and photo
revisions to creative team
- Manage proofing and approval processes of all email blasts and
other projects as needed.
- Assist team members with day-to-day marketing tasks and
coordinating marketing content
- Support Director, Creative Operations with ad-hoc or special
projects as needed
What You’ll Bring
- 1-3 yrs. marketing or related project management
- Ability to work on multiple projects and multi-task
- Career history that reflects a proven ability to consistently
- Proven track record of supportive team management
- Superior analytical thinking, project management skills, and
attention to detail
- Ability to show ownership of projects from start to finish
- Team-oriented person who can also work independently
- Strong sense of urgency and calm under pressure
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and communicate mission
critical deadlines to upper management
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite, including intermediate
- Adobe InDesign & Photoshop experience a plus
Why We Love It
- Work life balance is a priority (work from home
- Up to 30% employee discount and product sample sales!
- A fun and supportive work environment where you feel welcome
- A culture of inclusion that empowers you to be your best
- Opportunities to make an impact through your passions.
- Wellness Program including virtual fitness classes, personal
health advocates, coaches, gym discounts and more.
- Accrued Vacation, Sick Time and Personal Holidays.
- Eligible employees offered Medical and Dental Insurance, Vision
Coverage, 401(k) Savings Plan, Commuter Benefits, Employee
Assistance and more.
Keywords: Cost Plus World Market, Alameda , Traffic Coordinator, Other , Alameda, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!