Role: Associate Solutions Engineer - Methodics
Location: Minneapolis, MN, Alameda, CA, Burlington, MA, Austin,
Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and
security as well as team productivity for several of the world's
leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon,
Perforce is looking for an Associate Solutions Engineer to
support implementation and maintenance of Methodics customer-facing
software solutions. Methodics provides industry leading IP
Management Software for the semiconductor Electronic Design
Automation (EDA) industry.
An ideal candidate for this role will have a background in
applications and additional background in Python and/or Go
scripting language. An Associate Solutions Engineer will work under
the direction of a Solutions Architect to develop customized web
applications as well as command-line scripting tools, based on
Methodics IPLM development platform. A successful candidate will
grow his or her expertise in Methodics IPLM platform, as well as
EDA tools and best practices over time and will eventually fully
own and support Methodics engineering solutions and work directly
with Methodics customers.
Methodics is a leading provider of intellectual property
lifecycle management and traceability solutions for
Vue.js framework based on Methodics IPLM platform
- Design and implement command line scripts in Python or Go
- Collaborate with Solutions Architect to deliver high quality
solutions to Methodics customers.
- Train to become an expert in Methodics IPLM platform as well as
semiconductor EDA tools and best practices.
- Collaborate with Methodics Product and R&D team on
Methodics IPLM platform development and best practices.
- 2 or more years' experience in web application development,
- Experience developing command-line script in Python or Go
- Solid knowledge of Linux-based operating systems
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Background in electronics or EDA tools is a big plus.
- BS in IT / Electrical Engineering is preferred
If you are passionate about the technology that impacts our
day-to-day lives and want to work with people as talented and
dedicated as yourself, apply today!
Perforce is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity
and celebrate its strengths.