Server - Tomatina
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Come and work for Tomatina Restaurants, where FRESH means
everything! We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing
individuals to join our team. Applicants must be team players who
are dedicated and committed to providing excellent customer
service, ability to handle and thrive in a fast-paced environment,
and have a flexible schedule. Experienced, energetic and motivated
individuals are encouraged to apply.
The Food Server is responsible for providing seamless customer
service and guest experiences. General responsibilities include
sales of food and beverage, accurate order taking, presentation and
delivery of orders, checkout, and reconciliation. The Food Server
will also work closely with the management to be knowledgeable
about the Companys policies and procedures, along with any specials
and be able to successfully execute initiatives to achieve
objectives in sales, guest service, satisfaction, food quality and
presentation, cleanliness and sanitation for all designated areas
of operation. Additional responsibilities and duties may be
assigned as needed.
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and
- Must be knowledgeable about and be able to accurately promote
food specials and other menu items.
- Follow Company-provided script from greeting to guest
- Ensure that all food and beverage products are consistently
served according to the Companys recipes, portioning, cooking and
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to money-handling
and reconciliation procedures.
- Input all orders accurately into POS system.
- Follow established policies and safety and sanitation standards
in all areas of operation.
- Stocking of station with necessary bar supplies.
- Responsible for serving guests seated at the bar.
- Must be knowledgeable about all the draft and bottled beers, as
well as the wine offerings and pairings.
- Must verify guests are of legal drinking age, including
checking valid identification of guests who appear under 30.
- Knowledge of food, beverage, and sanitation restaurant front of
the house operations.
- Must be minimum 18 years of age.
- Solid basic math skills and ability to operate a cash
- Six months of food and beverage/restaurant service
- Knowledge of company established standards of service, alcohol
service, manuals, training guides and other policies.
- Food Handlers Card required, or must be completed within 30
days of hire.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
- Bi-Lingual a plus
- Excellent customer service skills, energetic, enthusiastic and
- Must be able to build and maintain a positive rapport with
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at
Keywords: Tomatina, Alameda , Server - Tomatina, Other , Alameda, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!