Clinical Trial Coordinator II
Posted on: June 6, 2021
As part of our CTC team, you will support Penumbra's clinical
research activities by coordinating study tools, maintaining site
supplies, and tracking regulatory and site files for clinical
trials. Working with study research managers, you will help to
ensure the smooth, accurate, and timely completion of clinical
What You'll Work On
- File, organize and maintain clinical study documents related to
the clinical Trial Master File (TMF) for multiple clinical
- Assist in compiling documents and preparing study reports.
- Maintain a high level of professional expertise through
familiarity with regulatory guidelines of FDA and other health
agencies on Good Clinical Practices, ethical compliance and safety
- Interface with various departments, study research personnel,
independent consultants and other in-house managers on trial
- Cross-train on multiple projects and provide backup when
What You Bring
- A love of science and health care.
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Nursing, or a related field.
- 3-5+ year experience in human clinical trials research, or in
the medical devices/pharmaceutical industry, or an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication
- A knack for organization, with ability to prioritize
assignments while handling various projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
What We Offer
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant
and performance is rewarded.
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of technology that is
revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most
- A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock
Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a
global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies. Penumbra
designs, develops, manufactures and markets novel products and has
a broad portfolio that addresses challenging medical conditions in
markets with significant unmet need. Penumbra sells its products to
hospitals and healthcare providers primarily through its direct
sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and
Australia, and through distributors in select international
markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected
If you reside in the State of California, please also refer to
Penumbra's Privacy Notice for California Residents.
Keywords: Penumbra, Alameda , Clinical Trial Coordinator II, Other , Alameda, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!