Laboratory (Operations) Specialist I/II
Company: ALLCELLS, LLC
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Join us at AllCells and help shape the future of
biotech. Our diverse backgrounds in
hematology, immunology, biotech and business fuel our creativity to
find new solutions for our customers. Whether it's providing the
highest quality cells to researchers around the world or supporting
them in finding the next breakthrough, AllCells is looking for the
best minds to help meet the changing demands of scientific
research. At AllCells, you'll play an important role in staying a
step ahead of what researchers need, and shaping the processes and
solutions that make their jobs easier. Come be a part of the future
The Operations Specialist I/II is responsible for processing and
isolating human primary cells and conducting quality control
- Processing and isolating human and animal primary cells using
immunomagnetic isolation technology.
- Generating electronic & written records based upon testing and
analysis of cell and/or tissue samples.
- Maintaining and organizing laboratory work area, consumables,
- Preparing buffers, reagents, and other laboratory
- Testing cell culture media and reagents.
- Washing and maintaining lab-ware.
- Reporting out-of-specification products to managers.
- Handling and disposing of biological waste.
- Complying with laboratory policies and procedures.
- Maintaining finished goods inventory.
- Performing QA/QC on finished goods.
- Maintaining equipment.
- Train new lab staff.
- Validating new SOPs/equipments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of laboratory experience in the life science or
- Able to read, interpret, and communicate basic technical
- Able to learn and operate standard laboratory equipment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Basic cell culture skills.
- Proficient in Google Apps, Microsoft Word, Excel and
- Demonstrated ability to accurately follow work instructions and
meet project timelines.
- Occasional overtime and weekend work may be required depending
upon project timelines.
- Experience with ERP systems a plus.
Associates Degree in Biology or related life science
Location: Alameda, California
AllCells offers a competitive salary and benefits package. For
our full-time employees, we offer medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance. We also offer long/short term disability, 401K, FSA,
rich paid time off plan, 12 holidays, and a bonus program.
Keywords: ALLCELLS, LLC, Alameda , Laboratory (Operations) Specialist I/II, Other , Alameda, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!