Posted on: June 6, 2021
As a key member of Penumbra's growing and hardworking Finance
team, the Senior Accountant will take the lead on portions of the
monthly general ledger close, balance sheet and income statement
- Apply US GAAP in preparation of General Ledger entries and
reconciliations of accounts for monthly and quarterly close.
- Assist with the initial SOX implementation and perform
subsequent maintaining of internal controls.
- Provide assistance with the external financial audit and
coordinate audit process.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives to optimize and improve
financial systems and processes.
- Assist with special projects assigned by management (e.g.
equity and tax).
What You Bring:
- A track record of professional growth; a passion for problem
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related
- At least 3+years of progressively responsible experience.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and
- The ideal candidate will be a CPA with public accounting
experience. Ideal but not required.
- Knowledge of auditing practices and principles.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant
and performance is rewarded.
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of technology that is
revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most
- We include a generous benefits package that includes medical,
dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee
Stock Purchase Plan.
Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a
global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies. Penumbra
designs, develops, manufactures and markets novel products and has
a broad portfolio that addresses challenging medical conditions in
markets with significant unmet need. Penumbra sells its products to
hospitals and healthcare providers primarily through its direct
sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and
Australia, and through distributors in select international
markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected
If you reside in the State of California, please also refer to
Penumbra's Privacy Notice for California Residents.
Keywords: Penumbra, Alameda , Senior Accountant, Other , Alameda, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!