Senior Manager, IT Infrastructure Systems
Company: Sila Nanotechnologies
Posted on: June 6, 2021
WHO YOU ARE
As Sila's IT Manager, you're a thought leader in establishing
and driving IT best practices in R&D and manufacturing oriented
organizations. You enable Silazens by providing them with excellent
IT tools and infrastructure so they can collaborate to do their
best work. You'll partner with Sila leaders to ensure they have the
right tools to execute our strategy and scale our business. You
understand and apply modern leadership principles and are very
proficient in building/leading high-performing teams.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Manage the helpdesk, general enterprise software, enterprise
compute hardware and network infrastructure in a multi-site
- Partner with department leaders to identify, purchase,
implement, upgrade and maintain IT software and hardware needed to
support our company goals.
- Collaborate with the Legal and People teams to define IT
- Recruit, interview, hire, and onboard outstanding new Silazens
to expand our team's bandwidth, capabilities, and diversity.
- Partner with the Systems & Software teams as well as the
overall business to manage technology risks and maintain business
continuity & disaster recovery plans.
- Partner with the Systems team to develop and implement
information security best practices.
- Partner with the Software team to develop, customize and
integrate software to drive Sila innovation in the lithium-ion
battery materials domain.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- 7+ years of experience leading and building IT organizations in
fast-paced, rapidly growing manufacturing or R&D
- B.S. or higher in IT, computer science or related field
- Passion for hiring and developing diverse talent
- Exceptional collaboration, communication and leadership
- Proven ability to quickly master new technologies and drive
improvement using a data/metrics driven approach
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Operate a computer and other office equipment, such as a
laptop, copier/printer, etc in a fixed location
- Occasionally wear personal protective equipment including, but
not limited to, a lab coat, gloves, safety glasses, and steel toe
- Move items up to 50 lbs with the assistance of lift equipment
- Move long distances (such as from building to building) and be
stationary for extended periods of time
Keywords: Sila Nanotechnologies, Alameda , Senior Manager, IT Infrastructure Systems, Other , Alameda, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!