Medical Education Operations Coordinator
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Penumbra's Marketing team is focused on building awareness among
patients, physicians, and the public of new technologies and
opportunities to combat some of the most devastating diseases in
the world. The Medical Education Operations Coordinator, with
minimal supervision, provides administrative support to the Medical
Education Department, including creation of marketing materials,
product inventory management, and maintenance of back-end software
platforms. This position also supports the Continuing Education
(CE) initiatives and includes management, distribution, and storage
What You'll Work On
- Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage end to end event management software including website
creation, sales login access and calendar updates. *
- Support programs team to help manage equipment inventory and
pack and ship products for Medical Education events.
- Prepare and maintain inventory of all necessary course
materials where needed.
- Support logistics planning for program faculty and
- Coordinate shipment course materials and shipment if needed,
course registration and other duties as necessary.
- Coordinate CE program process and creation/delivery of
- Maintain necessary record keeping of all distributed CE credit
- Submit data for Compliance review. *
- Support course registration and documentation in compliance
with all company policies and external reporting requirements,
including the Sunshine Act.
- Adhere to the Company's Quality Management System (QMS) as well
as domestic and global quality system regulations, standards, and
- Ensure other members of the department follow the QMS,
regulations, standards and procedures.*
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Indicates an essential function of the role
Minimum education and experience: High school diploma with 2+
years of administrative experience, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
assignments while handling various projects simultaneously.Ability
to work autonomously with high attention to detail.Adaptable and
fast learner. Team player.High level of competence in Microsoft
Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)Medical device industry
experience helpful. Experience supporting executive level staff
desired.Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong
interpersonal and teamwork skills required.
What We Offer
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning and growth
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of technology that is
revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most
- A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock
Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a
global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies. Penumbra
designs, develops, manufactures and markets novel products and has
a broad portfolio that addresses challenging medical conditions in
markets with significant unmet need. Penumbra sells its products to
hospitals and healthcare providers primarily through its direct
sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and
Australia, and through distributors in select international
markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected
If you reside in the State of California, please also refer to
Penumbra's Privacy Notice for California Residents.
Keywords: Penumbra, Alameda , Medical Education Operations Coordinator, Other , Alameda, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!