Sr. Email Marketing Manager
Company: Cost Plus World Market
Posted on: July 11, 2021
Who We Are
For over 60 years we have shared stories from across the globe
that remind you of a time you cherish, a place you love and people
who make you feel at home. We have inspired the home decorator,
entertainer and gifter with our unique assortment of products
sourced and designed around the world and we continue to be
inspired by you. You, your authenticity, impact and distinction
drive our success and inspires us to be inclusive, collaborative,
open minded, adaptable, honest and respectful.
What You’ll Do
As a Senior Email Marketing Manager, you will develop and align
email strategies to ensure that all campaigns meet our overall
strategy, marketing and sales goals. You will manage our
email/marketing calendar and process workflow, including QA,
segmentation, trigger and promotional campaigns, sending, and
analysis. This position reports directly to the Senior Director of
- Responsible for overall Email calendar planning and
- Manage Email Team including Operations, Testing, Segmentation
and Execution functions
- Primary point of contact for all ESP/ Email Vendors
- Work closely with Loyalty and Marketing to ensure alignment on
overall Email goals and KPIs, and roll up metrics and performance
for senior management.
- Work with Operations and Analytics to develop target audiences
of our email database
- Build, monitor, and improve email marketing performance by
combining audience, content, and automation strategy
- Evaluate new opportunities for customer segmentation and
personalization to bring the right message to the right customer at
the right time.
- Develop and manage nurture flows for prospects and customers
across the customer lifecycle.
- Manage a communication hierarchy that establishes which
customers get which messages when multiple emails are being sent
- Develop and manage a testing strategy to continuously optimize
email, landing pages, forms and complete campaigns
- Define and optimize key performance metrics and prepare
relevant dashboards to share results across the team and report up
to senior management
- Maintain Marcom calendars for distribution to the wider
- Manage Email Budget in coordination with Senior Director
- Identify and troubleshoot delivery issues and drive rapid
resolution with support of technical team.
What You’ll Bring
- 8+ years’ experience in a relevant Marketing roles, with
project management and team management responsibilities
- 5+ years’ experience working with an Email Service Provider
(ESP), with a deep knowledge of the toolset and data flows,
managing email campaigns, and reporting on results (ex: Oracle
Responsys, Salesforce/ExactTarget, etc.)
- Comprehensive understanding of email best practices and email
- Passion to keep up-to-date with the latest digital
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills with the
ability to manage multiple projects and requests
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Analytics platform experience
- Basic understanding of HTML
- CRM experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Why We Love It
- Work life balance is a priority (work from home
- Up to 30% employee discount and product sample sales!
- A fun and supportive work environment where you feel welcome
- A culture of inclusion that empowers you to be your best
- Opportunities to make an impact through your passions.
- Wellness Program including virtual fitness classes, personal
health advocates, coaches, gym discounts and more.
- Accrued Vacation, Sick Time and Personal Holidays.
- Eligible employees offered Medical and Dental Insurance, Vision
Coverage, 401(k) Savings Plan, Commuter Benefits, Employee
Assistance and more.
Keywords: Cost Plus World Market, Alameda , Sr. Email Marketing Manager, Other , Alameda, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!