Medicare MDS Coordinator RN (Registered Nurse) - Alameda
Company: Alameda Healthcare & Wellness Center
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Under the direction and supervision of the Director of Nursing
Services, the Medicare/MDS Coordinator is responsible for notifying
and coordinating the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) for MDS
assessment completion in accordance with State and Federal
• Current licensure in nursing. RN required.
• Written and verbal communications skills in English as business
• Administrative and organizational ability and skills.
• Current certification in CPR preferred.
• Two years nursing experience in long term care preferred.
• Supervisory experience preferred.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: CLINICAL
• Coordinates the Medicare/MDS resident assessment process.
• Ensures the Interdisciplinary Team completes the MDS Assessment
in a timely manner.
• Coordinates development, implementation and evaluation of plan of
• Coordinates and performs, administers or implements as needed
treatments, medications or other
nursing interventions as indicated by the resident plan of care or
as ordered by the physician.
• Coordinates and provides as needed nursing care in accordance
with infection control standards.
• Follows safety policies in performing nursing care.
• Coordinates and initiates as needed emergency measures according
to center policy and within standards
of nursing practice.
• Ensures the exchange and use of essential information necessary
for quality resident care.
• Ensures all documentation is maintained as required by Federal
and State regulations and Company
• Coordinates and/or participates in all assigned meetings and
• Presents professional image to consumers through attire, behavior
• Adheres to Company standards for resolving consumer concerns.
• Ensures that all residents/residents’ rights are protected.
Keywords: Alameda Healthcare & Wellness Center, Alameda , Medicare MDS Coordinator RN (Registered Nurse) - Alameda, Other , Alameda, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!