Aveanna Healthcare is one of the nation’s largest home
health care companies in the United States and growing!?We are
adding a?RN Case Manager P/T or F/T?to join our
clinical team in?Oakland,
California.?This position provides the
opportunity to help develop and provide professional guidance to
our field staff, as well as, help monitor our clinical excellence.
In addition to the support and collaboration of a full team of
healthcare professionals, you will have autonomy and flexibility in
scheduling. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented nurse
looking to expand their footprint in the healthcare industry, truly
increasing the number of lives they impact daily in their own
Schedule:?Monday – Friday - either part or full time is
of?Aveanna?Oakland, Oakland Pt Homes,
Compensation:?Competitive salary plus monthly
Why Choose a RN Case Manager?Role
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance*??
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan*??
- Company-Paid Life Insurance*??
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Days, Paid Sick Days*??
- Easy access to state-of-the-art technology for electronic
charting during point of care??
- 24/7?Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling
Responsibilities of the RN Case
- Promote?and enhance?the level of clinical expertise of staff to
provide safe?and?quality nursing care?for our patients??
- Review physicians’ orders and update the plans of care and
documentation, as necessary??
- Assist with Interviewing, selecting, training and validation of
new clinical staff??
- Participating in the release of our patients from the facility
to their?home?through?“Start of
- Collaborating with the operations and business development
- Internal case management, evaluation and?development of
- Ensure adherence to State, Federal, Local
and Aveanna policies and procedures??
- Quality assurance of clinical documentation
- Care coordination with ancilliary healthcare providers
Qualifications of the RN Case
- Must have good standing license (RN) in the state in which the
clinician will practice??
- Must have at least 1 year of hands-on nursing
- Must be able to travel to patients’ homes in designated
- Must have reliable transportation,?valid driver’s
license,?and?pass MVR check?
- Current CPR certification?from AHA or ARC?
- Must be willing to supervise nurses providing in home skilled
nursing care to infants, children, adolescents and/or
- Opportunities to advance and grow professionally??
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative
Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and
local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees
Residing in California