Safety-Kleen is seeking a Material
Handler based out of Newark, CA. The
Material Handler will be responsible for the loading and unloading
of trucks, inventory control, data entry, and abiding by all DOT
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times
- Loads and unloads hazardous waste materials
- Coordinates loads between hubs, plants, and outbound
- Ensures transportation efficiency and maintains compliance with
the Company's storage permits
- Dispatches transportation from hubs
- Assists on tracking of manifest return timelines
- Maintains Hub Database
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous experience with hazardous materials is an asset
- Prior forklift experience or other equipment used for
- Experience with inventory control
- Basic computer skills
- Looking for clean
driving record & we will pay for truck driving school to have
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company,
has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of
tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North
American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in
annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization
and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management,
parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200
million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest
re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more
than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION.
CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn
more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting
opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.